100 years of fashion in 100 seconds

 Hey guys! I came across this awesome video today, and just thought I would share. I think it is really neat! In 100 seconds, this short film is able to demonstrate the foundation of style for 100 years! And it is done in a cute dance number, ahahah so give it a watch :D



Are there any particular styles from before that you still incorporate into your wardrobe today? For example, I like to add hints of bohemian style and grunge accents into my summer wardrobe. Edgier pieces I like to use during the winter. :D 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Sara

As you may have guessed by the title, my name is Sara. I love cats and prefer my sushi with tempura in it. I hope my blog serves as an inspiration to others to live life uniquely, and in their own ways. Stay cool :) You can contact me at saracantmeraz@gmail.com