#Manicure Mondays: Spring Nails



I'm going to try to do something new here on itssarastyle...and that's....painting my nails....hey, if you know me, that is a big deal! To tell you the truth I desperately lack the initiative and extensive patience to maintain my nail's condition. I only paint my nails if I have nothing better to do, and once they start chipping, I do not remove the polish like any other civilized being, but rather, I leave the residue on my nails until it naturally dissipates. I think I still have some red polish on my toe nails from a grade nine dance...

Of course, don't expect any Picasso worthy masterpieces, be patient with me ;) 

Today I decided to do the stereotypical paint-your-ring-finger-a-different-colour-oh-yeah-so-original look. I think the pink shade suits the weather perfectly, as winter transitions into spring. I also added a bit of sparkle on my ring finger for a more luxurious look. I particularily love this formula (it's from one of O.P.I's newest collections -the Gwen Steffani one), as the individual glitter pieces reflect all of the colours on the line spectra, as opposed to a selective colour (gold reflective sparkles, blue reflective sparkles, etc). The variation of colours looks simply stunning up close.\


(O.P.I's "Lucky Lucky Lavender")


(O.P.I's "In true Steffani Style")

3 comments:

  1. Do you recommend this OPI brand??? I have heard a lot about it, but it is expensive.... Looking for some new polishes soon, and I might try OPI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Yes! I definitely do! Yeah, I like to buy from O.P.I when they go on sale, or like, when a store has some promotional offer (Like 2 for 15 or something). The quality is amazing, an the colours are beautiful. :)

      Delete
    2. (2 for $15 dollars btw) ;P

      Delete

 

Followers

Sara

As you may have guessed by the title, my name is Sara. I love cats and prefer my sushi with tempura in it. I hope my blog serves as an inspiration to others to live life uniquely, and in their own ways. Stay cool :) You can contact me at saracantmeraz@gmail.com